Mac OS Update Today (Mountain Lion) - Do you use Mac?
  • Well, I lucked off and the new Macbook Air was ordered on June 12th. Purchases made June 11th and after qualify for the free upgrade from Apple for the new operating system (saves $19.99).

Anyone else here use a Mac? Thoughts on Mountain Lion?

Personally, I get a kick out of the affordable upgrades vs. the $100's of dollars I've spent in the past on Windows upgrade licenses.
    I manage this awesome real estate technology blog and sell real estate in Houston.
  • After the upgrade, things are runner super smooth. The messages app (in beta prior to Mountain Lion) no longer has the missing history bug, and overall, the system has been speedy.
    I manage this awesome real estate technology blog and sell real estate in Houston.
  • Only one major issue after the upgrade. I use an app called "Transmit" to FTP into my websites and make changes. It seems to be hanging the "wake" functionality of my Macbook Air, and causing the internet connection to hang completely. Only a hard restart would fix it.

So! I'm in the market for a new FTP app until Transmit is updated. I'm eyeing a few.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion