If you are a real estate agent with Keller Williams, you should be ecstatic to know that Keller Williams has partnered with Wolfnet Technologies to offer their IDX solution to all agents at no additional cost. The new IDX will include the traditional IDX based search for properties for sale, or for a $10 setup fee and an extra $10 a month, you can upgrade to the Wolfnet Map Based IDX. Both solutions are very well structured and should be an invaluable tool for real estate agents at Keller Williams.
Agents will have the flexibility to control when users must register to see more listings. This directly will affect your lead conversion ratios with visitors to your site. Many IDX systems currently do not have a way for real estate agents to convert incoming site leads to clients, so this Wolfnet IDX solutions should help boost agent income company wide if taken advantage of by the individual agent. Keller Williams agents will have the option to customize when users must register, such as (thanks to Ashley Payne at Wolfnet Technologies):
- Login Required To View Address – If enabled, addresses will only be shown when the user is logged in.
- Front Page Login Required – Requires login before the user enters their search criteria.
- Search Results Login Required – If enabled, prompts login after the user clicks Search.
- Login Required to View Details – If enabled, the detail page will only be shown when the user is logged in.
- Allow Number of Detail Views – Number of detail pages allowed before forcing login.
- Special Data Login Required – Prompts user to login when accessing special data like virtual tours or open houses.
Agents roll out will vary depending on market location and local MLS support, but Keller Williams Realty plans on finalizing the roll out by Fall of 2007.
Many of you may know that I am a real estate agent with Keller Williams Realty, so I will be experiencing this transition first hand. At the current moment, my site has not implemented the solutions but I will be sure to update with my experience when the upgrade has been completed.